GREEK FINTECH HUB
A key initiative for Fintech in Greece and developing economies.
• Financing through Fundraising meetups
• Networking with the biggest fintech ecosystems & financial institutions worldwide
• Working in tandem with the European Crowd Dialogue initiative.
• Keeping people up to date through monthly Fintech Talks (1st Thursday of every month from September onwards 5pm EET)
• Hosting of special Fintech Workshops for the creative industries and tourism.
Fintech Talks – Next Event: Thursday 7th of April at 17:00 EET
With our greatest pleasure, we announce our sixth event, on Thursday 7th of April at 17:00 EET. This month we are going to discuss FinTech and the European Commission.
– Peter Kerstens: Advisor for technological innovation, digital transformation, and cybersecurity at the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Financial Services.
Mr. Kerstens will go through how Europe (and EU in particular) as a whole are doing in terms of fintech innovation and roll out into actual/viable/successful businesses and activities and also how policy and regulation seek to support or control this, drawing also doing some contrast and compare with the US and China.
– Dimitris Psarrakis, Head of EU & Financial Strategy at XReg Consulting.
Mr. Psarrakis will go through scaling up a fintech startup and the best practices in Europe and elsewhere.