GREEK FINTECH HUB
A key initiative for Fintech in Greece and developing economies.
• Financing through Fundraising meetups
• Networking with the biggest fintech ecosystems & financial institutions worldwide
• Working in tandem with the European Crowd Dialogue initiative.
• Keeping people up to date through monthly Fintech Talks (1st Thursday of every month from September onwards 5pm EET)
• Hosting of special Fintech Workshops for the creative industries and tourism.
Fintech Talks – Next Event: Thursday 3rd of February at 17:00 EEST
With our greatest pleasure, we announce our fourth event, on Thursday 3rd of February at 5 pm EET. This month we are going to discuss FinTech in the Creative Industries and Arts.
Panayotis Vryonis is a greek entrepreneur based in Athens.
His most recent endeavor is travel3 (https://travel3.substack.com/) a weekly newsletter on web3 technology and culture, including Crypto, NFTs, DAOs and smart contracts.
Brawhouse (www.brawhouse.com) will be presenting their work on NFTs and what the international art market looks like right now.